PaySafeCard Poker Sites – Absolute Poker, Ultimate Bet & Full Tilt
Note that if you reside in the USA then you won’t be able to use this deposit option to fund your account. Many other countries are allowed to use the Paysafe Card though, and you can find a full list of the accepted countries on the Paysafe Card website. It is the preferred deposit method for Europeans. The main reason why the Paysafe Card has become a popular deposit option for online poker players is because you don’t need to give out any of your personal details to the poker room.
Poker Sites Accepting PaySafeCard
* Bonus codes provided can be used at sign-up to receive a free 100%- match real money deposit bonus. These are premium & exclusive bonuses that release very quickly, and provide the best value in 2013.
A Paysafe Card is a prepaid debit card that you can purchase at thousands of gas stations and convenience stores in the countries where the card is supported. The Paysafe Card can be purchased with £10, £25, £50 and £75 on the card. If you need to deposit more into your poker account then you’ll need to purchase multiple Paysafe Cards. There is a £2 fee for each card that you purchase as well, so you’re definitely better off buying the £75 card if possible. You won’t be able to withdraw money from your poker account using the Paysafe Card, so you’ll need to use another withdrawal method.
The following are the best US poker sites that accept the Paysafe Card as a deposit method for players in many countries.
Ultimate Bet is the only online poker room where you’ll be able to play with Phil Hellmuth and Annie Duke. With a huge $1100 bonus on your first deposit into your account there are lots of reasons to be excited. There are millions of promotions at Ultimate Bet as well, so you’ll always have lots of great rewards to try and earn.
Absolute Poker has been in the online poker business now for over five years and they have a lot of loyal players. You can play a wide range of different poker games on both ring tables and tournaments. The welcome bonus isn’t that big, but they make up for it with lots of wonderful promotions.
Full Tilt Poker
Full Tilt Poker utilizes their own software suite that boasts a lot of great features and poker games. You’ll be able to play in ring table games, sit and go tournaments and massive multi-table tournaments. They have thousands of players online every minute of the day and it never takes more then a few minutes to find a cash game or tournament running.
Bodog has one of the best welcome bonuses in the industry. They offer all new players a 110% bonus when they make their first deposit, but 10% of the bonus is credited to your account instantly before you even begin playing. Bodog has been in the online gaming industry for a long time now and know what players are looking for. If you decide to play poker with Bodog you’ll be able to play casino games and bet on sports as well, which you can’t do with most poker rooms.
As the name suggests Sportsbook.com is primarily a sportsbook although they also have a casino and poker room. They have a great support team running the poker room and they’re always available to help you out. They have a lot of players that play Holdem and Omaha, but some of the other games have limited traffic at times.
The same group that owns Sportsbook.com owns PlayersOnly Poker and they have tons of experience in offering an excellent online gaming platform. You can bet on poker, casino games and sporting events with your PlayersOnly account, which is a lot easier then needing to have an account for a poker room, online casino and online sportsbook.
- Click2Pay Poker Sites – Full Tilt, Ultimate Bet & Absolute Click2Pay is a global online payment solution that allows users to make purchases at thousands of online businesses, including online poker sites. Click2Pay is renowned for its security, quickness and...
- Entropay Poker Sites – Ultimate Bet, Full Tilt & Absolute EntroPay is a fantastic payment technique for European poker players. EntroPay enables users to create an account for free, with no set-up costs, and to set up a pre-paid virtual...
- MoneyGram Poker Sites 2010 – Ultimate Bet, Absolute & Bodog MoneyGram is a money transfer company that is very similar to Western Union. Poker players from the United States will be able to use MoneyGram to fund their online poker...
- Join Full Tilt Poker – Open Real Money Account at Full Tilt – Play Tilt Ranked up there with Poker Stars, Full Tilt is one of the few remaining poker rooms on the Internet who allow American players to participate in their variety of poker...
- 2010 MoneyBookers Poker Websites – UB, Full Tilt & Absolute Poker Moneybookers is a very popular online poker deposit method used by players from most regions of the world. The company has been providing fast, secure online payment processing to millions...